Brett Palmer is a student of biblical inerrancy issues. He's a member of Farrell Till's
Errancy email list
The Loss of Paradise
- How the Garden of Eden Could Not Have Been a Historical Place.
Rebuttal to Damien Mackey's criticism
of "The Loss of Paradise"
Playing the Numbers Game
- A Critique of Attempts to Rationalize the Population Numbers of Exodus.
A Reply to "Playing the Numbers Game"
: James Patrick Holding
and Brent Hardaway Respond to my article.
Holding Holding in the Hot Seat
: A reply to Holding's latest attempt to find three million Israelites in the Exodus.
Who Were the Pharaohs of the Exodus?
- Misguided Attempts to Historicize the Biblical Narrative of the Hebrew Exodus.
The Walls of Jericho
- A thorough refutation of Evidence of Jericho in which Robert Turkel attempted to prove the historical accuracy of Joshua's conquest of Jericho.
- A reply to Robert Turkel/J. P. Holding's "updated" version of his earlier attempt to prove the historical accuracy of Joshua's conquest of Jericho.